Thursday, March 10, 2011

Week 10's insanity!

YOU HAVE ALMOST MADE IT!!  let me tell you folks, I am so excited that week ten is so close to coming to an end. Week of hell, even if your finals week is hell, is almost over too. I have experienced some comical things this week, as  my roommate drinks several 5 hour energy drinks per day not to mention the stress of credit card fraud and emergency vet visits. Despite all that, the only thing that kept me sane this week was probably my pup. I guess that it is a known fact that college students who own dogs are less stressed and just by petting your dog relieves a whole bunch of unneeded stress...just a random fact that I thought was cool. Ember, my pup a pretty cute beagle and is only at 2 years old. She's actually laying on my lap with a tennis ball as I type this. So on that note, I'm gonna go show her some much needed love.  Stay strong kids, this too shall pass!
Ember!!!!
How can this not make you happy??

1 comment: