Monday, February 21, 2011

A case of Senioritis.

I absolutely can not believe that it is already week 8. After this week we only have 2 more weeks and then finals week! I am somewhat hating my self a bit for procrastinating on some projects. NOW, thanks to myself, I am totally swamped with projects and homework galore for this week to get my feet back on the ground with the amount of work. Senioritis? Yep, that's right. Senioritis = my excuse. I mean, I am not a horrible student, I get good grades and usually have all of my work done way before it is due, but this year I seem to be taking things step by step, its working so far. I just can not believe how fast this term has gone by. It looks like now I need to crack down and hit the books, or the blog. Spring Break, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Kelly-- My advice to you and all seniors is APPLY THE NOSE TO THE GRINDSTONE for just a few more weeks. Graduation is only 3 months away. Procrastination can wait :)

    ReplyDelete