Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ya betta send roses to da house! ya hear meh! ROSES!

Good ole, Jersey Shore nights. How could I not want to sit here and blog about it? This week Ron and Sam fought per usual, Snooki fell asleep in the dog's bed and Paulie D was hilarious. Yes, I am totally and not even embarrassed to say that I am completely addicted to Jersey Shore. I have actually even made the famous "Ron Ron" drinks before. So many people are constantly talking about this show, including myself. But what REALLY makes this show so entertaining? Is it the grenade whistle or the really gelled hair? Either way, I can't seem to stop watching it. Guilty Pleasure? Not to mention all the media attention that J-Shore gets is insane! Well, see you later guidos and guidettes. Cabbbsss heaaaa!

2 comments:

  1. What do you think is the real appeal of this show, Kelly? Have you ever visited the many online fan sites devoted to the show? I've tried to watch "Jersey Shore" but get bored with the brain dead dialogue, endless drunken antics and apparently manufactured drama. I wonder if people would be as interested if the series took place in a house full of highly educated, politically informed, profoundly neurotic New York intellectuals a few miles to the north in Manhattan? Now there's a show I'd watch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, Professor Macek, I think the real appeal of this show, horrible enough to say, is pretty much similar to the same attraction of watching or driving by a car crash. Yes, it is horrible and awkward but for some odd reason you just can't stop looking! I know that the show is completely ridiculous and has absolutely no point but everyone in the show is literally like a human car crash. All put into one house to be one huge mess and it can be pretttyyyy entertaining to think that people actually behave the way that they do! haha

    ReplyDelete